Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a detail oriented, problem solver to serve as Master Production Control Scheduler with a background in manufacturing to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Production Control Master Scheduler will be an integral member of a progressive team tasked with cultivating production control activities across multiple programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with product divisions, departments, and business functions to ensure production schedules and supply and demand requirements are aligned. This position will balance multiple activities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and distributing program schedules using Dynafact, MS Project, or equivilent scheduling software.
- Multi-resource scheduling
- Create and maintain a Program Master Integrated Schedule
- Coordinating activities among cross-functional teams to include including Production, Planning, Engineering, Quality, and Product Management
- Leading meetings and analysis to ensure production schedule and contractual obligations are met
- Incorporating schedule changes resulting from ECO’s, Make/Buy decisions, and revision changes.
- Determining Change Effectivity dates
- Creating Metrics and KPI's
- Monitoring and reporting Production capacity, Purchasing activities, and critical shortages
- Candidate must have at least five (5) years of working production control in manufacturing programs with a Bachelors degree or 5+ years’ experience without a degree.
- Demonstrable experience across various ERP systems to include MRP, MPS and MES, using Deltek, Costpoint, SAP, Epicor, or similar tool
- Candidate must have the ability to interpret mechanical design changes and their impact to a manufacturing process
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Must be able to work autonomously and stay focused in a high-stress, fast paced environment to meet customer and management deadlines
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint or Dynafact Manufacturing System
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Excel or Access preferred
- Experience working in a CNC machine shop or Mechanical Assembly environment
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Integration and Assembly
- Ability to lead other and work in a collaborative work environment
- Experience working in multiple phases of the product life cycle to include prototyping, design and development, and full release to production
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.