Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a Production Control Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. The ideal candidate will need to have a background in Production Control, Multi-resource Scheduling, and prior experience using Deltek CostPoint or similar ERP System.
Primary job tasks:
- Manage a Production Control Planning Team
- Manage order demand within CostPoint (CMR or MRP)
- Manage a Requisitioning Team for raw material and outsource processing
- Maintain a master production schedule for multiple facilities using Dynafact Manufacturing software
- Conduct status meetings with internal and external customers
- Perform capacity analysis and interface with a Business Development Team
- Maintain and report on performance metrics such as On-time Delivery, Requisition Processing Delays, Etc.
- Perform Make/Buy decisions
- Manage Configuration Control staff, drawing ECO’s, and redline changes
- Maintain QMS procedures and revise as necessary
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Work continually to drive improvements to on time delivery.
- Foster a culture of Continuous Improvement
- 5+ years Production Control Leadership Experience in a manufacturing environment (DOD Preferred)
- BS Degree in a business or technical field (Years of relevant experience could be substituted for a degree)
- Familiarity with AS9100 Aerospace Standard
- A strong working knowledge of ERP Systems (Deltek CostPoint preferred)
- Prior experience with multi-resource scheduling (Experience in a CNC machining environment is a plus)
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project, ERP System Experience)
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing principles (5S, Kaizen, Leader Standard Work, Etc.)
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Candidate needs to have experience using root cause analysis techniques (Fishbone, 5 Why, etc.)
- Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to lead meetings with large groups of people.
- Knowledge of raw materials, hardware, and finishing procedures to produce machined parts.
- Ability to work with Division and Corporate Leadership to contribute to Strategic Planning and long-term vision for the Department.
- Commodity and Strategic Buyer experience is desired
- Understanding of Material and Operational traceability requirements
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.