In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos is seeking a talented Business Development and Capture Manager to join a diverse team within the Aerospace, Defense and Civil (ADC) Operation to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
ADC is seeking an experienced and qualified Business Development and Capture manger to lead efforts in the National Security Space (NSS) domain. The candidate would provide full spectrum business development to support long range strategy development, business development and capture, and proposal management for space systems.
Duties include, but are not limited to strategic planning, target identification, qualification of pursuits, aiding / coaching / mentoring / assisting stakeholders in developing campaign plans, identifying, prioritizing, scheduling, and accomplishing tasks to capture work, and aiding with proposals.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the NSS market. A successful candidate will be able to coordinate and lead Dynetics current and future efforts related to NSS and coordinate efforts within Dynetics’ Space Division and other Dynetics and Leidos organizations to identify and capture collaborative opportunities.
Position requires the ability to work vertically and horizontally across organizational boundaries, provide BD leadership/mentorship and guidance to operational organizations and interface with financial and contracts support personnel supporting proposal development and business capture processes. Candidate should also be able to grasp advanced technical concepts. Other duties include management of business development resources (B&P and Overhead), data gathering and analysis of return on investment.
Position requires a Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Technical/Engineering or Business) with fifteen (15+) years of business development and capture experience.
· Experience with space hardware development or space hardware marketing and capture
· Experience with formal processes for opportunity pipeline management and for proposal development
· Strong knowledge of the National Security Space customers and market to include Department of Defense, US Space Force, Space Systems Command, Space Development Agency, Missile Defense Agency, DARPA, AFRL, and the Intelligence Community
· Candidate must have the ability to understand and effectively communicate technical information and lead discussions of Dynetics core competencies.
· Candidate must be available to travel 10-20% of the time.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.