In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Personal Computer Support Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Adhering to cybersecurity standards and direction from various stakeholders, provide cybersecurity operations and compliance support for Dynetics onsite IT operations team(s). Participate in projects as part of a team of IT professionals, showing willingness to expand technical expertise to increase the impact of contributions across the team and client mission. Candidate will oversee, evaluate, and support documentation and assessment processes to meet government cybersecurity standards.
· Use best practices and methods for monitoring, auditing, and measuring risk and overall compliance
· Assist in development of policies and procedures required to attain and maintain RMF ATO
· Support multiple customers/projects/systems concurrently
· Identify opportunities for streamlining of tasks or procedures, or consolidation of customer efforts
· Minimum 2 years of experience working with NIST controls and Risk Management Framework
· Bachelor’s Degree; Associate’s degree plus 2 years or 5 total years applicable experience can be substituted
· Familiarity with DoD STIG requirements
· Familiarity with Cybersecurity assessment tools (ACAS, Nessus, SCC, STIG Viewer)
· Relevant experience in cybersecurity support
· Candidate must comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III
· Candidate must be a self-starter, be detail-oriented, have strong written and verbal communication skills and work well with others
· Work is non-sedentary and could require long intervals of standing.
· Strong desire to learn and constantly improve
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.