Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Project Financial Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Project Financial Analyst is responsible for providing assistance in planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The successful candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently.
The Program Finance Analyst will:
- Assist with program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections
- Support for the development of program budgets, schedule and maintenance of Estimates at Completions (EAC)
- Aid in tracking subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
- Provide support in collecting program data for all types and levels of program reviews
- Periodic interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other functional organizations within the Company
- Work closely with the Senior Program Finance Analyst to help define and execute program goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Financial field is required.
- 3 Years experience is required
- Candidate must have strong knowledge with Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Prior relevant experience within the Government Contracting field a plus.
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, CPFF, T&M, CPAF.
- Knowledge of Dynetics Financial Systems such as Costpoint, and Cognos.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.