Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Cybersecurity Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking qualified candidates to oversee, evaluate, and support the documentation, verification & validation, and authorization processes necessary to assure that tactical systems meet DoD cybersecurity standards and requirements. Candidates must have at least 5 years' proven experience providing cybersecurity support such as:
- Utilizing best Project Management practices and methods for monitoring, auditing, and measuring risk, compliance, and assurance efforts.
- Ensuring risk, compliance, and assurance efforts conform to DoD Cybersecurity, Cyber-resiliency, and Cyber-survivability requirements at the software application, system, and network levels.
- Documenting preliminary or residual security risks for system operation & manage and approve Accreditation Packages. Verifying that the software application/network/system accreditation and assurance documentation is current.
- Monitoring and evaluating a system's compliance with DoD Cybersecurity, Cyber-resilience, and Cyber-survivability requirements including comparing actual results with expected results and analyze the differences to identify impact and risks.
- Provide an accurate technical evaluation of the software application, system, or network, documenting the security posture, capabilities, and vulnerabilities against applicable NIST controls. Recommending new or revised security measures and countermeasures based on risk analysis then verifying that security postures are implemented as stated, document deviations, and recommend required actions to correct those deviations.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in a STEM or engineering field, with 3+ years of applicable experience.
- Candidates must also comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, be detail-oriented, have strong written and verbal communication skills and work well with others.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong teamwork skills suitable to the work environment
- Candidate must have experience applying knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Candidate must have a foundational understanding of the DoD 5000 Acquisition process and Cybersecurity Test & Evaluation requirements.
- Candidate must have a foundational understanding of cybersecurity with the ability to develop and maintain a Risk Management Framework authorization package.
- Familiarity with DoD STIG requirements, RMF, IAVMs
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity assessment tools (ACAS, Nessus, SCC, STIG Viewer)
Candidate should also have experience applying knowledge and skills to one or more of the areas below:
- Experience with Agile / DevSecOps environments.
- Prior experience supporting Cyber test events
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidates should have strong communication skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment supporting a diverse customer base comprised of program managers, engineers, analysts, specialists, and technicians.
Some travel may be required.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.