Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Radar Engineer/Scientist to perform radar analysis and create unique modeling and simulation solutions for the Threat Intelligence Community. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking an engineer or scientist with radar experience to support the United States Intelligence Community. The engineer/scientist in this role will partner with a technically diverse team to analyze and transform intelligence data into software models that further our understanding of threat systems. Furthermore, models are integrated and maintained in multidisciplinary simulations for use in analyzing the capability of these threat systems within complex environments.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Math, Software Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent degree with 3+ years of applicable experience in radar analysis, design, and modeling and simulation.
- Candidate must demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following areas: RF antennas, receivers, signal processing, emissions scheduling, and electronic attack/electronic protection (EA/AP)
- Programming skills in C/C++ and/or Matlab.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Possess an active DoD Secret security clearance, or higher
- Skills, interests, and relevant experience in realizing practical radar designs and behaviors in software
- Understanding of advanced radar signal propagation effects such as multi-path, clutter, and ducting
- Strong documentation skills
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.