Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Manufacturing Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will provide leadership and management of Programs performing high-quality manufacturing of mechanical & electronics components, integration of weapon systems, sensors, and other complex electronic systems. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Promoting a safe work environment
- Promoting excellence in all activities
- Ensuring that Quality and Compliance standards are met for all products
- Leading cross-functional team to meet key customer requirements supporting both internal and external customers
- Inventory Management
- Meeting financial obligations and driving transparency thru the use of KPI’s and Metrics
- Assessing and filling staffing needs during a period of high growth
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement and problem solving
- Writing proposals and supporting business development opportunities
BS in a technical or business discipline with 5+ years- experience in manufacturing management for Defense, Aerospace, or Commercial projects with an understanding of manufacturing quality requirements for such projects.
- Personnel management or organizational leadership experience, including interviewing, assessing, and hiring new personnel
- Experience with AS9100, IPC, and DCMA standards
- Led cross-functional team with emphasis on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, & Inventory Controls
- Demonstrated expertise in Lean principles, Visual Management and 5S tools
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preferred candidates will also meet some of the following:
- 3+ years of Program/Project Management. PMI Certification a plus.
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint accounting software
- Direct experience with implementing Enterprise MES
- Participated in start-up of manufacturing facility
- Strong background in the Electronics industry
- Previous responsibility for P&L of business unit
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.