Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented individual to serve as the CEMA (Cyber-Electromagnetic Activities) Resiliency Section Manager as part of a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The section manager will build and lead a section of 5-10 individuals supporting CEMA Resiliency System Team helping detect CEMA domain attacks against embedded, cyber physical, and enterprise systems.
- Strong leadership skills and desire to lead by example
- Demonstrable red team experience leading a team of operators
- Risk analysis and experience performing risk reviews of large systems of systems
- Demonstrated past performance working with developmental teams and tasking for tool generation
- Desire to start, staff, and manage new tasks as they become requirements from customer(s)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related technical degree.
- Minimum 9 years job experience
- Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
- Candidate must be willing to travel approximately 25% each year if necessary - Moderate travel to testing locations typically CONUS
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.