Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking talented Engineers for Radar System Modeling and Analysis to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving foreign weapons systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support radio frequency (RF) and Electronic Warfare (EW) projects for the Defense Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Communities. Job responsibilities / focus areas include:
- Development of analytic to high-fidelity models of RF systems to support EW analysis.
- Development and integration into real-time and non-real-time simulation architectures.
- Assessing effects of operator-in-the-loop on radar and missile weapon system simulations.
- Threat system model development to match intelligence assessments, including waveform scheduling, correlation/tracking, signal processing and closed-loop missile behavior.
- Cross-platform simulation and Graphical User Interface (GUI) development primarily focused on Windows and Linux
- Multi-threaded, event-driven, and multi-process development.
- Testing, verification, and documentation of development and analysis efforts.
- A background in C++ software development is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or equivalent technical degree.
- A strong background in C/C++ software development in a Windows operating environment is desired. Linux experience is desirable, but not required.
- Candidate must demonstrate relevant skills in one or more of the focus areas, be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, and have the desire to work in a technical team to solve challenging problems utilizing a broad spectrum of skills.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Other Qualifications include:
- Weapons system analysis and/or modeling experience is preferred, but not required.
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of radar fundamentals, electronic warfare, and digital signal processing (DSP).
Proficiency in any of the following tools is preferred, but not required:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- OpenGL and Qt
- Atlassian Products (JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Git, Subversion or other version control systems
- Linux compilers and tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.