In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Deltek ERP Administrator/Analyst to join a diverse, highly-skilled team in aerospace systems design and simulation. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
The Deltek ERP Administrator/Analyst reports in the IT Enterprise Systems group and works with a team of analyst to support the business applications. The position provides support for business processes, applications and databases. This position is eligible for telework for individuals who are physically located in the USA.
· Provide ongoing support of ERP applications and processes
· Perform ERP administration and maintenance tasks
· Install, upgrade, and configure software
· Manage user and security roles in compliance with defined procedures
· Create, test, document, monitor and maintain SQL procedures and job
· Participates in database administration tasks, including backup, restore, SQL Agent job scheduling, SQL Maintenance plans, SSIS package
· Assist with the identification of internal user needs for enterprise applications and assist with implementing identified end user needs
· Perform technical troubleshooting and resolution
· Provide functional application support to users
· Apply application patches and perform upgrades is required
· Understand Costpoint application server architecture and the integration with other products
· Work with the IT and business teams to implement and enhance processes related to the ERP
· Supports other Enterprise Systems as needed.
Bachelor’s degree Information Systems or Computer Science or similar related field from an ABET accredited school with Five (5) or more years of experience supporting Costpoint/TE.
· Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint core modules and data structures
· Proficiency with SQL queries and procedures
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Must be able to follow procedures including obtaining approval and maintaining document history to support SOX compliance.
· Experience with extensibility and integration console
· Experience with SQL Server Database administration
· Knowledge of IT related SOX requirements
· Experience with IBM Cognos Analytics
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.