In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a IBM Cognos BI Analyst / Developer to join a diverse, highly-skilled team in aerospace systems design and simulation. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
The IBM Cognos BI Analyst / Developer reports in the IT Enterprise Systems group and works with a team of analysts to support the Cognos application and reporting. This position is eligible for telework for individuals who are physically located in the USA.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent degree from an ABET accredited school with a minimum Five (5) or more years of experience with IBM Cognos report studio.
· Experience with Costpoint data sets and relationships
· General knowledge of Costpoint processes
· Candidate must be proficient with SQL tables, queries, and joins
· Understanding of the underlying Costpoint data sources
· Candidate must have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to analyze and modify existing reports
· Must be able to follow procedures including obtaining approval and maintaining document history
· Experience with IBM Cognos visualizations
· Experience with IBM Cognos Analytics Framework
· Experience with IBM Cognos Configuration
· Experience with Deltek Time and Expense data sets
· Knowledge of IT related SOX requirements
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.