Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Government Property Manager to join our diverse Colorado Springs, CO team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate selected for this position will be responsible for:
- Scheduling, receiving and stocking incoming material, while maintaining/overseeing inventory databases.
- Issue equipment (receipt/tracking) of various components and materials.
- Arranging domestic and international shipments for Government Company Inventory to include coordination of Import, Export and ITAR requirements.
- Documentation Management of additions, deletions, and/or variations of supply transactions. As well as, entering transaction reports into required databases to meet CDRL requirements.
- Conducting monthly and annual inventories (e.g., 10% monthly/100% annual inventory).
- Audit preparation through record retrieval and reporting.
- Processing all Depot RMAs of inventory.
- Ensuring accountability and control of government and customer property in accordance with applicable government regulations and corporate policy.
- Adhering with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) regulations and policies.
- Identifying, resolving and/or completing corrective action for all material control administrative complications and delays.
- Maintaining Property Accountability Records (e.g., Arranging disposal of excess or obsolete material or equipment).
- Working and promoting a safe workplace in accordance with Dynetics operating procedures and practices.
- Conducting business responsibility and professionally on behalf of Dynetics.
- Must be able to perform Shipping and Receiving Clerk duties.
Basic Qualification for this position includes:
- Capability of performing physical and visual inspection of paperwork, packaging, and labeling of all equipment, according to company/contract procedures.
- Direct knowledge, with 2 – 10 years’ experience with Department of Defense (DoD) Government Property Accountability procedures.
- Direct knowledge training with Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) or other commercial systems.
- General understanding of government property, administration principles, theories, and concepts as well as a basic understanding of property administration practices, techniques, and standards.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees including management and outside customer representatives.
- Ability to perform a variety of general tactical duties.
- Detail oriented, can multi-task, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Direct knowledge of the Traffic Management Office (TMO) shipping and receiving processes.
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to work independently.
- Possess a positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to work on a government site
Candidate must be a US citizen, and must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or be willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $75k/yr to $90k/yr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Additional qualifications that will be considered are:
- Associate degree preferred
- Experience with DoD contractor procedures for government property handling, tracking, inventory, and auditing is preferred.
- Experience with Deltek or other property management software is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.