Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Project Financial Associate to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Project Financial Associate is responsible for assisting and supporting in planning, tracking, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, and the ability to operate under limited supervision.
The Program Finance Associate will:
- Assist with program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections
- Support for the development of program budgets, schedule and maintenance of Estimates at Completions (EAC)
- Aid in tracking subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
- Provide support in collecting program data for all types and levels of program reviews
- Periodic interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other functional organizations within the Company
- Work closely with the Program Finance Analyst to help define and execute program goals
Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 Years of relevant experience is finance or accounting related roles
- Candidate must have working knowledge with Microsoft Office suite, including MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
Prior relevant experience within the Government Contracting field a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.