Davis Manufacturing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Quality Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in defense, space, and commercial fields, Davis Manufacturing provides responsive, cost-effective engineering and manufacturing solutions.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring the QMS processes and procedures meet AS9100 and customer requirements. Ensure all processes and procedures are being followed. Quality resources and capacity are available to support the business operation and that non-conformances are addressed as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee/manage Quality Department and System.
- Supervise and perform as needed measurement and acceptance activities, identifies and dispositions nonconforming product.
- Oversees Calibration Coordinator and the calibration system.
- Acts as the Audit Coordinator and manages the Internal Audit process.
- Acts as Action Coordinator and manages the Corrective and Preventive Action process.
- Promotes and oversees continuous improvement activities. Establishes competency requirements and certifies employee competency.
- Main point of contact for customer quality communication.
- Main point of contact for third party audits.
- Management representative.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree or higher with five (5) years as inspector, quality engineer or quality manager.
- Understands inspection methods, tolerances, GD&T.
- Understands customer specifications and requirements.
- Supervision experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidates must be able to work 1st shift
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the hourly range for this role is $38/hr to $48/hr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.