Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Government Property Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics has thousands of property assets being accounted for and updated on a daily basis. In this role, you will manage all aspects of property/asset management by performing all functions associated with property business systems to ensure company, customer, and US Government property located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operational excellence.
- This position involves working closely with an experienced Property Management Team to lead, support, develop, and ensure organizational Goals, Commitments and Objectives are met in maintaining an adequate Property Management System.
- The Candidate will have expertise in the categories of the Property Management lifecycle, to include: property acquisition, receipt/identification, records creation, physical inventory, sub-contractor control, loss, theft, damage, and destruction reports, utilization, maintenance, disposition and contract closure.
- Lead in the development of Dynetics Property Management Self-Assessment trend analysis metrics.
- Assist shipping and receiving in property identification and appropriate tagging during the receipt stage.
- Assist in property inventories in accordance with contract.
- Prepare monthly reports as required by contract.
- Support internal and external Property Management System audits.
- Coordinate with Program leads on government property movements/transfer & update property-tracking system of transaction.
- Determine property codes for procurement based on asset type and anticipated usage.
- Assist with Government contract kickoff reviews and provide feedback on property management sections.
- Candidate must have a high school diploma with ten (10) years of experience OR Bachelors in Supply Chain, Logistics, or equivalent with eight (8) years of experience OR Masters in Supply Chain, Logistics, or equivalent with six (6) years of experience.
- High understanding of MS Office product line.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Must be a resident of the Huntsville, AL area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, AL area.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint or other ERP systems a plus
- Member or familiar with the National Property Management Association
- Active Certified Professional Property Administrator or Manager
- Knowledge in the FAR/DFAR
- Prefer candidate to have direct knowledge and of experience with managing government property
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.