Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Lead Indirect Rate Analyst to lead our indirect rates planning and analysis for the Dynetics Subsidiary that accounts for over $1B in annual revenue. This position reports to the Dynetics Subsidiary Controller.
Dynetics, Inc. has offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
- Responsible for rate planning, forward pricing, reporting, and controls.
- Work with team to accomplish an accurate and compliant Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP).
- Support regulatory reviews and audit to attain government approval for pricing and billing rates.
- Provide periodic analysis and reporting to provide insights on rate performance, risks and opportunities.
- Present periodic results and analysis to executive management and government regulator.
- Forecast base, expense, and rates including impacts on revenue and operating income.
- Provide analysis and modeling for strategic business objectives.
- Bachelors' Degree with a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience in financial planning and analysis, OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant financial planning and analysis experience.
- Proficient in Excel modeling and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.