In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Developer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate should be strong in application development, willing to work with existing software (i.e. troubleshoot/maintenance work), ready to create new software that works with existing system(s), and have a good understanding of proper software development life cycle stages (i.e. comments code, documents issues, documents items of note, updates existing documentation, evaluates larger picture to ensure good testing/interface, etc.)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential functions)
· Define user requirements based on customer needs.
· Designs and develops software programs in ASP.NET/C#, JAVA, Python, or PHP.
· Analyzes user's software program needs and assists in troubleshooting.
· Designs and develops software using basic compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems.
· Generate documentation for new or existing programs.
· Provide maintenance support for existing applications, tools, and services.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related field is required or 6 years of applicable experience in lieu of a degree.
· Two (2)+ years applicable software design engineering experience
· Working knowledge of current operating systems and programming languages such as ASP.Net C#, Java, PHP, PERL, MarkLogic Xquery, XML, and XSLT.
· Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Working knowledge of popular IDEs (integrated development environments) (ex. Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans, or Eclipse).
· CompTIA Security + CE Certification
· Individual will have the ability and expectation to interact well with the customer
· Experience with military equipment, data system experience (handling data collection, storage, transfer)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.