Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Contracts Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
We are seeking an experienced individual to work remote from your home office with 10% travel to Huntsville, AL.
The Senior Contracts Manager’s responsibilities will include the daily management of a wide variety of contract actions and mentorship of more junior Contract Managers. Support cradle to grave contractual activities - from proposal to close out; review and negotiate contract terms and conditions; support submission of offers to customers helping to ensure offers are compliant with company policy and solicitation requirements; submit CDRLs and contract deliverables; prepare and submit contractual correspondence, notifications, and change proposals.
- BS Degree in Business or related field from an accredited university is required, with 8+ years’ experience in contract administration; or a Master’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited university with 6+ years’ experience in contract administration.
- Candidate must have in depth knowledge of all contract types (e.g., T&M, FFP, and Cost Plus).
- Proven ability to solicit and process complex information and data to solve complex problems and make sound decisions;
- Strong interpersonal skills with measured and articulate communication skills; ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers; proven history of building a team environment, fostering communication, listening to staff concerns, and reconciling internal issues or differences
- Experience with Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other legal instruments a must. Additionally, candidate will have a strong background in Federal Acquisition Regulations; and
Current SECRET or Top Secret clearance is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.