In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Cybersecurity Team Lead to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Cybersecurity Team Lead duties may include a combination of supporting activities in coordination with Government to include continuous security monitoring, vulnerability assessment support, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) support and Certification/Accreditation support for the on-going assessment, planning, integration, and recommending enhancement of systems. In addition, duties may include supporting the design, integration and operation of Cybersecurity systems for the protection of networks, systems, and infrastructure.
Duties may include: operate, monitor, maintain, and optimize existing monitoring, intrusion detection, and vulnerability identification on systems. Support the program and provide continuous monitoring of systems. Support technical and forensic investigations and provide support to incident response process. Prepare architectural diagrams, technical reports, and/or white papers in support of evolving Architecture requirements.
Appropriate industry IT Security certification required. This position may serve as the manager or technical lead for other team members to include network, cyber, or IT security engineers.
Duties include leading a team does the following:
· Provide Cybersecurity operations, sustaining support and technical support to the CP corporate service elements.
· Where technically feasible, ensure all network and Cybersecurity infrastructure supported by AEGIS, provide adequate logging to NASA system of record and any internal CP tools as required.
· Utilize available internal NASA tools to perform proactive network monitoring to include trend analysis, anomaly detection, and system health checks and make recommendations to NASA where necessary to address findings in a proactive manner.
· Perform software updates of AEGIS Managed Devices, as required and approved by NASA civil servant personnel (e.g. based on vendor releases, Cybersecurity control changes, OPM mandates).
· Maintain configuration control of AEGIS Managed Devices, to include backups and change history.
· In performance of service operations for Remote Access Service (RAS):
· Provide end user support and coordination with the End-User Services Office (EUSO) contractor for integrated service delivery of RAS, problem management, and network Incident Response, to include VPN client issues.
· Provide end user support of NASA's "limited access VPN" solution which is provided via a clientless and thin client Remote Access solution. This is solution is intended to provided limited remote access to NASA's resources by users who are unable to receive full remote access.
· Support will be limited to NASA-managed clients and EUSO equipment only (i.e., no personal devices). Support for NASA approved partner devices will be provided on a best effort basis only.
· Provide administration and perform configuration management of Agency VPN/RAS systems in accordance with Agency Cybersecurity and Privacy Program requirements, as listed in Attachment J-7, Applicable Documents List (ADL).
· Operate and maintain the infrastructure and tools necessary to provide secure RAS services at the NASA External Border/TIC Boundary.
BS degree and at least 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.