Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Material Analyst 3 to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Material Analyst 3 will support manufacturing of electrical and mechanical components. This position will perform all inventory operations including: cycle counting, stocking/tracking of components, fulfilling requests for material, performing inventory actions using corporate accounting software, assembling of kits for manufacturing, delivery and pickup of material, component serialization/marking, supporting material audits, material handling and maintaining cleanliness and organization. Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process incoming Flight Hardware material and Raw material for Inventory
- Create labeling to identify material receipts
- Perform inventory control tasks within DELTEK Costpoint management system.
- Process incoming and outgoing subcontract materials and assemblies
- Communicate and coordinate with Production Control Planners
- Move materials between an Inventory Management Warehouse and Production Floor using a fork-lift or pallet jack
- Maintain an Inventory Bin System to store materials
- Prepare material kits
- Perform additional duties as required which may include packaging, shipping, material control, etc.
- Basic Qualifications Candidates must have a High School diploma/GED and a minimum of two (2) years working in Manufacturing Inventory.
- Preferred candidate has one (1) year of applicable working experience working in inventory and cycle counting.
- Candidate must heave experience using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft outlook.
- Candidate must be able to routinely lift objects up to 35-45 pounds.
- Candidate must have the ability to work with department leadership to contribute to strategic planning and long-term vision for the Material Management team.
- Candidate must be resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama area.
Preferred candidates will also have experience and/or working knowledge with:
- Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- DELTEK Costpoint
- Inventory Control with knowledge of Hazmat and/or Shipping/Receiving Experience
- Working in defense related field
- Inventory Control of Shelf-Life material.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.