In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a CyberSecurity Integrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Army software in lab and development environments
· Support external integrated training and risk reduction events
· Maintenance of a Microsoft Windows Active Directory domain and management of computers within the domain via Group Policy
· Cybersecurity testing, evaluation, and reporting
· Vulnerability management including patch management using Cyber security tools
· Implement STIGs for systems and provide feedback to system owners for POAM updates
· Work with team to provide solutions and to ensure continued functionality of systems within DoD RMF Framework
· Additional duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree (engineering or another technical discipline)
· Proficient in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Operating Systems
· Understanding of physical and virtual networks
· Familiarity with VSphere
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Team oriented and adaptable
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting
· Microsoft Active Directory Domain, Group Policy
· Familiarity with DoD STIG requirements, RMF, IAVMs
· Familiarity with Cybersecurity assessment tools (ACAS, Nessus, SCC, STIG Viewer)
· 8570 IAT or IAM Level II Certification or higher (i.e. Security+ CE, SSCP, GSEC, CISSP, CISA, CASP, CISM, GSLC, CAP, CASP, CISM)
· Experience managing VMware ESXi
· Experience managing Cisco switches
· Understanding of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.