Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Radar and Electronic Warfare (EW) Modeling & Simulation Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking candidates to support RF and EW software development projects for the Defense Intelligence Community (IC), Air Force, and large prime contractors.
Project assignments could be focused in one or multiple of the following areas:
- Development of C++ simulations of radar and missile systems in both software-based and hardware-in-the-loop configurations in a variety of environments including Windows, Linux, and hard real-time operating systems.
- Integration of C++ simulations of radar and missile systems with RF hardware to represent hard-real-time open-loop and closed-loop radar behavior.
- Integration of simulations into customer software environments through software interface development and plugin development.
- Integration of hardware systems into customer environments in both lab environments and open-air environments.
- Creation of deployable professional software deliveries with supporting documentation including version descriptions, test results, and robust installation tools.
- Development of continuous build and test toolsets to perform automated release candidate generation and verification.
- Collaboration with external customers to elicit requirements and define project goals.
- Guidance of junior engineers through peer review and technical discussions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- A strong background in C++ software development is required.
- For mid-level, a minimum of 3 years of RF or EW software engineering experience is required.
- For senior level, a minimum of 8 years of RF or EW software engineering experience is required.
- Candidate must demonstrate relevant skills in one or more of the focus areas, have good interpersonal skills, and have the desire to work in a highly focused technical team.
Familiarity in any of the following tools is preferred but not required: Microsoft Visual Studio, MATLAB, Atlassian products (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, HipChat), Git, and Jenkins.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.