Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and manufacturing solutions.
As an integral member of the Quality team, the candidate will work closely with all levels and types of staff found in a corporate environment - including quality, engineering, and technical staff, executives, and customers. Therefore, a professional demeanor and good communications skills are required. Candidate will support the Quality Organization, specifically the Dynetics Quality Audit Team.
- Must have experience with planning, scheduling, and working around flexible schedules.
- Must be able to read and interpret Audit checklists, reports, and quality requirements
- Be familiar with AS9100 QMS or similar management systems.
- Be familiar with CMMI requirements.
- Must be able to follow and execute verbal and written instructions.
- Complete assignments independent of supervision.
- Exercise sound time management, planning/organizational and decision-making skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Update audit/inspection documentation (check sheets) as required.
- Experience working in an AS9100 facility interacting with NASA, DOD, MDA, and other government agencies preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with SharePoint, Agile, and Solumina preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to build and structure metrics to communicate with the Dynetics organization.
- Associates Degree preferred but not required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Two years of related experience preferred
- Ability to stand or sit at a bench for extended periods; bend, crouch, sit or kneel to work
- Lift to 25 pounds
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.