Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a Fulfillment, MRP & Production Control Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. The ideal candidate will need to have a background in executing CMR/MRP, Production Control, Requisitioning & Procurement activities and prior experience using Deltek CostPoint. This position is a Plant Staff Level Position for Machining, Welding & Fabrication and Assembly & Integration of Mechanical systems for DoD, Aerospace and Commercial programs. Primary job tasks:
- Manage a Production Control Planning Team
- Manage order demand within CostPoint (CMR or MRP)
- Manage a Requisitioning Team for raw material and outsource processing
- Maintain a master production schedule for the facility using Dynafact Manufacturing software
- Conduct status meetings with internal and external customers
- Perform capacity analysis and interface with a Business Development Team
- Maintain and report on performance metrics such as On-time Delivery, Requisition Processing Delays, Overdue MRP Action Messages, Schedule Compliance, Etc.
- Perform Make/Buy decisions
- Development of a highly Process Oriented Culture
- Manage Configuration Control staff, drawing ECO’s, and redline changes
- Maintain QMS procedures and revise as necessary
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Work continually to drive improvements to on time delivery.
- Foster a culture of Continuous Improvement
- 7+ years Fullfillment & Production Control Leadership Experience in a manufacturing environment (DOD Preferred) with a High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- A strong working knowledge of ERP Systems (Deltek CostPoint preferred)
- Prior experience with multi-resource scheduling (Experience in a CNC machining environment is a plus)
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project, ERP System Experience)
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing principles (5S, Kaizen, Leader Standard Work, Etc.)
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Candidate needs to have experience using root cause analysis techniques (Fishbone, 5 Why, etc.)
- Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to lead meetings with large groups of people.
- Knowledge of raw materials, hardware, and finishing procedures to produce machined parts.
- Ability to work with Division and Corporate Leadership to contribute to Strategic Planning and long-term vision for the Department.
- Commodity and Strategic Buyer experience is desired
- Understanding of Material and Operational traceability requirements
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.