Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Analyst/Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex sensor and radar orientated problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Engineer in this role will work with a Team of engineers to address software issues that arise with the Objective Simulation Software product. This will require a strong computer scientist skill set and the ability to analyze log files and source code to determine the root cause of a software problem and provide a robust solution. This role requires software problem resolution and the ability to design new solutions for additional features.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science degree from an ABET-accredited school with a strong demonstration of the skills listed below.
- Candidate must have excellent teamwork skills and/or possess and show good fundamentals in one or more of the following:
- Problem solving
- C++, Go, ReactJS development knowledge and experience
- Linux operating system
- GUI development
- Candidate must be able to apply these skills to various areas of Missile Defense Software applications and processes.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- 2-5 years of experience supporting DoD program(s) is preferred.
- Experience utilizing SAFe Agile Framework is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.