Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Cybersecurity Integrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Army software in lab and development environments
- Support external integrated training and risk reduction events
- Maintenance of a Microsoft Windows Active Directory domain and management of computers within the domain via Group Policy
- Cybersecurity testing, evaluation, and reporting
- Vulnerability management including patch management using Cyber security tools
- Implement STIGs for systems and provide feedback to system owners for POAM updates
- Work with team to provide solutions and to ensure continued functionality of systems within DoD RMF Framework
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (engineering or another technical discipline)
- Proficient in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Understanding of physical and virtual networks
- Familiarity with vSphere
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Team oriented and adaptable
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Willingness to support periodic travel is required
Experience and demonstrated skill in any of the following areas is beneficial:
- Active CompTIA Security+ certification
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain, Group Policy
- Familiarity with DoD STIG requirements, RMF, IAVMs
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity assessment tools (ACAS, Nessus, SCC, STIG Viewer)
- 8570 IAT or IAM Level II Certification or higher (i.e. Security+ CE, SSCP, GSEC, CISSP, CISA, CASP, CISM, GSLC, CAP, CASP, CISM)
- Experience managing VMware ESXi
- Experience managing Cisco switches
- Understanding of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.