Dynetics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Program Management Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position provides program management and logistical support and services to the USASMDC/ARSTRAT G6, and 1st Space Brigade in support of the Mobile Integrated Ground Suite (MIGS). The successful candidate works with a multi-disciplined team applying project management practices to provide lifecycle management in support of cutting-edge, mission-critical, mobile, U.S. DoD satellite communications (SATCOM) systems. Successful candidates will have relevant experience in successfully leading cross-discipline engineering teams and experience managing customer mission objectives and needs.
The candidate will also support proposals, project setup, execution, and closing.
Candidate selected for this position will be responsible for:
- Managing routine, non-routine, and complex maintenance assignments for supported SATCOM systems. This support includes the following sub-systems: communications, networking, antenna, power, timing, signal distribution, trucks, trailers, environmental control, and support equipment.
- Implementing and ensuring adherence to operations, maintenance and organizational procedures and policies.
- Manage, author, review, edit, and recommend changes to technical and procedural documentation. To include CDRL deliverables.
- Support program, project, and system engineering requirements by performing a full range of logistics and support activities either individually or as a member of an Integrated Product Team.
- Managing team project personnel schedule and act quickly to assign resources to correct deficiencies.
- Contribute to all phases of system development and support including: concept definition, requirements decomposition, trade studies, architecture, interface specification, integration, testing, operations, troubleshooting, system updates, authoring technical documents and technical support.
- Track project milestones and deliverables, identify and quantify any variance, perform corrective actions and communicate with stakeholders.
- Contribute and understand the overall financial evaluations of a project.
- Execute logistical shipment requests according to company procedures, assure compliance with Federal regulations and company policies.
- Complete assignments on-time and on-budget, and clearly communicate interim status and any changes or concerns.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management, contracts management, finance management, technical writing management and/or program analysis management.
- Candidate must have computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must have strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to work on as well as manage a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary.
- Candidate must be capable of performing inspection of paperwork, packaging, and labeling, as well as visual inspection of parts, according to procedures and checklists.
- May be required to travel.
Candidate must be a US Citizen, and must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or be willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
Additional qualifications that will be considered are:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience with DoD customers and their requirements, primarily the US Army.
- Operational roles such as project, program, or technical program management, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a DoD Classified environment.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.