Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented Quality Inspector for Electro-Mechanical Assembly to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Quality Inspector for Electro-Mechanical Assembly will be responsible for verifying that electro-mechanical parts and assembled hardware meet specified drawing/specification, work procedures as well as assisting in documenting work. Examples of hardware are PCBA, cable assemblies, structural hardware, Integrated Assemblies and providing test support etc. Other duties may include performing receiving inspection, calibration of standard inspection equipment, and setting up and measuring parts using standard measuring equipment. Tracking and maintaining non-conformance on the floor. Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced R&D environment with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Candidate must have at least five (5) years of experience.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of or be willing to be trained in IPC/J-STD inspection.
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience with standard measurement equipment, i.e. micrometers, calipers, multi-meters, etc. Candidates must be able to execute or witness test procedures and generate test reports.
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience reading and interpreting drawings, assembly schematics, and specifications and prepare hand written or computer generated inspection reports.
- Preferred candidates will also meet some of the following:
- Experience in inspection of complex aerospace hardware, Material Review Board experience( MRB), Review / creation of Acceptance Data Packs / First Article inspections,
- Experience with AS9100 quality systems, AS5553 counterfeit prevention, and AS9102 first article inspection Certification in rework/repair IPC 7711/7721 and bare board IPC-600
- Deltek Costpoint software experience
- Certification in IPC-610, IPC-620 and J-STD-001 inspection methods
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.