Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Reverse Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Job responsibilities/focus areas include:
- Software reverse engineering low level embedded code, kernel, and/or user applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with quick changing customer requirements
Support vulnerability research and articulate detailed technical findings through verbal communications, proof-of-concept development, and documentation to a team of exploitation developers
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree.
- 2 or more years of software reverse engineering experience required.
- Candidate must demonstrate programming ability in C and/or C++, Python, or other scripting language.
- Strong software debugging skills
- Linux command line knowledge
- Experience with software reverse engineering tools such as Ghidra or Ida Pro
- Emulation frameworks experience (qemu, unicorn, etc)
- Binary and file system forensic analysis
- Knowledge of C++ and/or Java programming concepts
Other Desired Skills
- Working knowledge Operating Systems including (RTOS)
- Embedded systems hardware, software design/development
- Network application development/debugging
- Knowledge of common hardware buses (e.g. USB, UART, I2C, SPI, JTAG)
- Experience in developing or reverse engineering mobile applications
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.