Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented senior-level Software Developer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. The position involves using leading-edge software processes and tools in the development of software suites and simulations for the Global Hawk (GH) Weapon System Trainer (WST) project. Direct communications with customers, end users, and team members occur on a regular basis.
The team consists of highly skilled developers with strong fundamental skills that value collaboration and utilizing new technologies. The team is always looking to improve its software development process as an Agile Scrum team and shares a passion for delivering high-quality software and exceeding customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university
- Proficiency with C#, C++, or other object-oriented programming language
- Basic understanding of network protocols, concurrency control, and asynchronous communications
- Knowledge of data structures, object-oriented design, and effective unit testing
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Huntsville area
Preference may be shown to candidates who possess knowledge and/or experience with the following:
- .NET development (ASP.NET Web API, Blazor, Razor, XAML)
- CI/CD best practices
- Azure DevOps Server and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Reverse engineering and debugging tools
- Software design methods (e.g., Domain Driven Design)
- Software containers and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
Preference may also be shown to candidates that possess an active security clearance.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.