Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Project Financial Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Project Financial Analyst is responsible for providing assistance in planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The successful candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently.
The Program Finance Analyst will:
- Assist with program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections
- Support for the development of program budgets, schedule and maintenance of Estimates at Completions (EAC)
- Aid in tracking subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
- Provide support in collecting program data for all types and levels of program reviews
- Periodic interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other functional organizations within the Company
- Work closely with the Senior Program Finance Analyst to help define and execute program goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Financial field is required.
- 3 Years' experience is required
- Candidate must have working knowledge with Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Prior relevant experience within the Government Contracting field a plus.
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, CPFF, T&M, CPAF.
- Knowledge of Dynetics Financial Systems such as Costpoint, and Cognos.
· Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
· Experience with Tracking/Process/Tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.