Davis Manufacturing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented Siemens NX Programmer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Davis Manufacturing provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and manufacturing solutions.
- Develop and optimize CNC Machining processes to produce complex parts from a wide range of materials using 4 and 5 axis machining centers.
- Create CNC programs using Siemens NX CAD / CAM.
- Provide technical support to Operations with fixture and tooling design for challenging machining processes.
- Create and maintain documentation and technical drawings for processes, tooling, and fixtures.
- Assist in estimating manufacturing cost and determining time standards.
- Contribute to the evaluation of engineering requirements and specifications including "design for manufacturability", and perform as technical liaison with internal and external engineering personnel.
- Provide support to program management, quality, procurement, inspection, and production.
- Stay up to date with state of the art manufacturing methods.
- High school diploma, GED, equivalent with five years experience in manufacturing engineering and programming using Siemens NX CAD/CAM
- Ability to interpret complex drawings and work with CAD models and PDF files
- Knowledge and experience in cutting tool selection
- Knowledge of high feed machining
- Working knowledge of GDT and CMM inspection methods
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Work Act, the salary range for this role is $90k - $95k however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills
- 10 years experience in CNC Manufacturing as a Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Programmer or equivalent combination of education and experience
BS in engineering
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.