Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
In support of the division, the individual will perform Electrical Engineering functions for the team involved with design and development of advanced technology military missile systems and subsystems. The position will have responsibility for the development and programming of FPGA and Firmware systems, and this engineer will contribute to all phases of a development cycle: planning, design and development, implementation, test and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree required with three years of experience in FPGA Firmware development/ programing from architecture through implementation, simulation, and hardware testing.
- In lieu of experience working on Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Laboratory skills and knowledge of instrumentation, test equipment and debug / test methods.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams of engineers and domain specialists developing flight vehicles.
- Develop and implement advanced communications architectures for high-speed navigation and control systems.
- Experience working at / with National Labs
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or DOE L clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.