In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking talented Engineers and Analysts to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Engineer or Analyst in this role will support antenna design, antenna development, RF system measurements, and RF system testing. Additionally, the engineer will support a Radar Technology Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) facility and should be familiar with RF test equipment. The applicant will perform work at Redstone Arsenal facilities supporting RF measurement, testing, and troubleshooting in a dynamic team orientated environment.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science from an ABET-accredited university with a 3.5 GPA or higher with 5 years’ experience or a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with HFSS (or similar EMAG Simulation Software), MATLAB, and LabVIEW is a plus.
- Candidate must have excellent math skills and/or possess and show good fundamentals in electromagnetics, signals and systems, digital signal processing, and controls.
- Candidate must be able to apply these skills to the following areas: system modeling, radar systems analysis, RF hardware, software development, and HWIL support.
- Modeling includes modeling of Radar functions, timeline, and flight motion.
- RF hardware includes antennas, receivers, and RF lab equipment development and integration.
- Software development includes development and testing of test scripts and post-processing scripting and analysis.
- Troubleshooting includes utilizing RF test equipment such as power meters, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Test development includes drafting detailed test plans, executing the test, and drafting detailed test reports to provide as an evaluation of the units under test.
- HWIL test support includes radar equipment setup and teardown, and light lifting (up to 40 or 50 lbs.).
- Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering is desired.
- Candidate must have good people skills and the desire to work with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.